- Born in LA (Los Angeles) and raised in LA (Lower Alabama)
- Former Purchasing Assistant for Hughes Aircraft
- Managed purchasing department for a major fastener importer and distributor on the west coast
- Entered commercial real estate in 2005 as a Brokerage Assistant for Bayer Properties
- Served as Marketing Director at Corporate Realty Associates
- Joined Veritas in 2011 and is responsible for day to day operations as well as branding and marketing, client relations, and property management
- Raced in the Perry Mountain 24 Hour Challenge motorcycle race multiple years competing in Ironwoman, Duo, and 6-Woman classes
- Once rode her bicycle over 150 miles in two days in support of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Once.
- Heavily involved in the local dirt biking community and is an advocate for getting more women on bikes
- Attends Church of the Highlands
- Enjoys all things outdoors and spending time with her family. If she’s not at her desk, she’s probably on a trail somewhere in the woods.
JJ is an outdoorsy [adjective] girl who still sings Wannabe [favorite 90’s pop song] in the shower. She feels like an X Games gold medalist [favorite childhood action hero] when she gets 2 inches of wicked air on her bike [moment of accomplishment]. She gets confused by why so many people cared if Kiki loved them [common modern topic, show, or habit]. She secretly wants to buy a Big Wheel with “Spin-Out” Handbrake [ niche or vintage electronic, toy, video game] and has a celebrity crush on The Rock [celebrity.]
If JJ was a super hero her super power would be Time Travel [super-power] and her catch phrase would be “That’s gonna leave a mark! “ [favorite quote].
Although JJ is a talented real-estate professional her most cherished achievement is being the best at Freeze Tag[favorite board game, card game or video game].
- Born and raised in Indianapolis, IN
- Graduated from the University of Texas with a Bachelors of Science in Corporate Communications and a minor in business
- Entered commercial real estate in 2014 with LAH Commercial In Birmingham, AL
- Former leasing associate at Johnson Development
- Joined the Veritas team in 2017
- Began swimming at the age of 6
- 2010 NCAA swimming champion
- Former American Record holder in the 4x100 Freestyle relay
- Member of the Phoenix Club of Birmingham and Vestavia Country Club
- If you’re looking for Peter you should start at the nearest dog-friendly establishment where he’s likely to be enjoying time with his wife, Lauren, and Willie, their wirehaired pointing griffon.
Peter is an unorthodox[adjective] guy and still sings I’m too sexy for my shirt [favorite 90’s pop song] in the shower. He feels like The Incredible Hulk [favorite childhood action hero] when he closes a deal [moment of accomplishment]. He gets confused by vegans[common modern topic, show, or habit] but secretly wants to buy an easy bake oven [niche or vintage electronic, toy, video game] and has a celebrity crush on Stutts Everette [celebrity.]
If Peter was a super hero his super power would be mind control [super-power] and his catch phrase would be “May the force be with you” [favorite quote].
Although Peter is a talented real-estate agent his most cherished achievement is being the best at chutes and ladders [favorite board game, card game or video game].
Richard A. Campbell, III CCIM
- Native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana but can’t make gumbo.
- Rich earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Auburn University
- Sometimes says Go Tigers and sometimes Geaux Tigers!
- Began his real estate career in our nation’s Capital before moving to Birmingham, AL
- Former associate at Bayer Properties
- Former Managing Director at Corporate Realty Associates
- Chosen as a Top 40 Under 40 in 2008.
- Founded Veritas in 2009
- Founded Veritas Medical Real Estate Advisors in 2009
- 2017 President of the Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Past Chairman on the Government Affairs Committee for the Birmingham Business Alliance
- Member of the Spiritual Care staff at St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Currently serves as Chairman of the Board of The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Alabama
- Avid lover of the outdoors
- Shot skeet at the US Team trials…….and lost miserably
- Loves to travel and experience other cultures
- If you can’t find Rich in his office, he’s probably booking a flight to Antarctica so he can finally cross all seven continents off his list
Rich is a PARTICULAR [adjective] guy and still sings GNR’s Patience [favorite 80’s pop song] in the shower. He feels like GI Joe [favorite childhood action hero] when getting a 1 year old to sleep [moment of accomplishment]. He gets confused by Russia [common modern topic, show, or habit] , secretly wants to buy an electric skateboard [ niche or vintage electronic, toy, video game] and has a celebrity crush on Jennifer Garner [celebrity.]
If Rich was a super hero his super power would be Flying [super-power] and his catch phrase would be “too much sugar for a dime” [favorite quote].
Although Rich is a talented real-estate agent his most cherished achievement is being the best at Ping Pong [favorite board game, card game or video game].
- Stutts became a licensed real estate broker in 2001
- Has provided corporate services nationally for office, medical, and retail clients
- Graduated from Tulane University with a degree in Studio Arts
- Serves on the board of the Magic City Art Connection
- Member of City of Mountain Brook Villages Design Review committee
- Assistant scoutmaster for Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteers and supports: Hydrocephalus Clinical Research Network, March of Dimes NICU Family Support , Constraint-Induced Therapy and Children’s of Alabama Committee for the Future
- Has 4 sons, 3 born at the same time
- Accomplished painter who has had multiple solo exhibits
- Back in the day he placed third in the state decathlon
- If you want to find Stutts on his day off; he’s likley covered in paint, chasing his boys, or chasing his boys covered in paint
If Stutts was a super hero his super power would be x-ray vision [super-power] and his catch phrase would be “Did you see that” [favorite quote].
Although Stutts is a talented real-estate agent his most cherished achievement is being the best at Dad Jokes [favorite board game, card game or video game].